Residential Water Heaters in Fort Collins, CO
Fort Collins Water Heater Pros provide installation, repair, and replacement services to homes all over northern Colorado. As experts in the water heater business, we’re trusted by homeowners to get the job done efficiently and professionally. If you’re building a new house and need brand new water heater installation, or if your current heater is in its final days, our residential water heater service can help.
Our Services for Home Water Heaters
If you suspect something wrong with your water heater or would like one installed in your new home, give us a call. We’ll discuss our water heater services with you and even visit your property to survey the situation. We’ll ask you about your home’s water needs, including how much you intend to use and how big your family is. Once we understand your needs and preferences, we can suggest the best water heater option for you – gas, electric, or tankless. The Water Heater Pros will help you select a model and then install it, removing and hauling away your old water heater.
You might not need an entirely new heater in some cases, and only require a repair to your existing water heater. If it can be fixed without full replacement, we’ll resort to the repair option first. We’re fully transparent with our customers, only providing the best advice and services for your particular situation.
What Should You Look for When Buying a Water Heater?
When looking for a new residential water heater, there are few things to look out for.
- Energy Source – Know which type of fuel your existing water heater runs on – gas or electric. If it’s gas, verify if it’s natural gas or propane. If you’re installing a water heater in a new home for the first time, carefully consider which type of fuel you’d like the heater to run on.
- Efficiency – All water heaters have an Energy Factor (EF) rating. A higher number indicates better energy efficiency. Since an efficient water heater can save you money in the long term, looking for the EF rating is essential.
- Tank or Tankless – You should also decide if you want a traditional water heater with a tank or if you want to go tankless. Both have advantages and drawbacks, so you should consider which would suit your home’s needs the best.
- Capacity – Water storage capacity is measured by gallons a tank can hold. Look for the first-hour rating and the gallons-per-minute rating when shopping for a new water heater. These markers indicate how quickly the water can be heated and delivered over a given period of time.
- Available Space – Measure the area you’ll be installing your new water heater in, or measure your old water heater. There are alternative options for limited space, so it’s important to keep this in mind when looking for a new model.
Call the Fort Collins Water Heater Pros Today!
For top-tier residential water heater service, call Fort Collins Water Heater Pros. We happily serve homeowners in the northern Colorado area. Give us a call or send us an email to discuss our services. You can also fill out our online form for a free quote.